Some New Ideas about Children’s Food
If you want to make healthy and delicious foods for your children, then you can follow the steps given below:
- A dish consisting of oatmeal or cereal (rice, wheat, maize, corn, etc.) mixed with cow’s milk without sugar or mixture of crushed ripe fruits and milk
- Biscuits and steamed fruits mixed with milk
- Toast with crushed banana
- Boiled egg, crushed banana and pieces of other fruits
- Steamed apple, curd and cereal without sugar
- Rice porridge and crushed boiled potatoes
- Soft boiled vegetables and crushed ripe fruits
- Dal with soft boiled forcemeat
- Boiled beans with toast (to reduce the amount of salt and sugar)
- Boiled fruits and custard
- Toast bread with the mixture of egg white and yolk
- Bread with cheese sauce, cucumber and carrot pieces
- Crushed sweet potato with crushed gram and cauliflower
- Rice with crushed beans and cucumber
- Rice with crushed boiled peas/dal
- Minced chicken with crushed potato and vegetable soup
- Crushed fish and peas
- Fish poached in milk with potatoes, broccoli and carrots
Fruits and vegetables
To make your children more interested in taking fruits and vegetables, you can apply the following methods:
- You can pizza or other foods with their favorite fruits or vegetables.
- For snack or breakfast, you can give them carrot, tomato or pieces of apple.
- You can mix rice with crushed vegetables, potatoes and dal.
- You can make delicious desserts with fresh or cooked fruits mixed with yogurt or cream cheese.
You can mix pieces of prunes or dried walnut with yogurt or cereal.
Image Source: food.ndtv.com