Mypill Contraceptive Pill 1 Strip
Before using Mypill Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
Important counseling points are listed below.
- Age above 35 years
- Avoid smoking during drug intake
- Consult a doctor if you have diabetes, obesity, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding, mild hypertension, migraine, mental illness or gallbladder disease
- Continue to take calcium, vitamin D and vitamin B12 in your diet or in supplements while taking this medication
- Have regular breast and gynecology exams while on this medication
- If you begin to develop feminine traits and are male, consult your doctor on whether you should continue this medication
- Monitor blood glucose as this medication may increase blood sugar levels
- This medicaiton does not prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases like HIV
- This medication may increase chance of stroke or heart attack
Made in Bangladesh